Huntersville, NC – March 21, 2023 – GreatStar OLEI, a leading global provider of advanced LiDAR and thermal camera sensors, along with MorpheusTEK, today launched during the PROMAT 2023 show, March 20th – 23rd, the VF 2D 360° LiDAR sensor priced for mass adoption at $499 per unit and lower at volume.
• Indoor/Outdoor Capability - 25 Meter Range
• Detection ability for ability for objects with 4% black target reflectivity greater than 8m
• IP rating: IP 67 and resistance to sunlight interference >120K Lux
This affordable VF 2D 360° LiDAR sensor is possible through the ingenuity of OLEI, a business unit of GreatStar. OLEI is part of a division that is the largest laser driver purchaser and laser measurement manufacturer in the world. Their buying power and high production provides economies of scale to drive down overall production costs that are passed along to business partners and customers worldwide.
We have also launched the 2D 270° functional Safety LiDAR in NA and will be available for worldwide distribution soon.
• Meets the IEC61508/IEC62061 SIL2 and the ISO13849 PLd safety grade standard
• Meets the safety performance requirements of IEC61496 Type3
• Meets the IEC60825 Class1 laser safety grade standards
Demand for both has been high. For more information on the VF 2D 360° LiDAR and the 2D 270° Functional Safety LiDAR sensors, we are at ProMat Booth N8244, or search for us at the ProMat 2023 (https://www.promatshow.com
) under Hangzhou Ole-Systems co., ltd.
« Back to Press Releases